- Pursuant to Regional Memorandum 117, s. 2017, the DepEd-Division of Science City of Muñoz, through the School Governance and Operations Division (SGOD) School Health and Nutrition Section (SHNS), in partnership with the Department of health (DOH) and Rural Heath Unit (RHU) announces that the implementation of School-Based immunization is this coming month of July-September with the following vaccination.<
- Mumps, Measles-Rubella (MMR) and Tetanus-Diptheria (TD) Vaccination for Grade 1 and Grade 7 students;
- Human Papiloma Virus (HPV) Vaccination for Female Grade 4 (9-13 years old).
- All School Heads shall ensure the successful implementation of the above-said program and secure all the necessary parental consents regarding immunization.
- Parental consent will be issued by the Rural Health Unit (RHU) representatives.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this memorandum is earnestly desired.
Download full text: DM-94-S.-2019-IMPLEMENTATION-OF-SBI