- Pursuant to Department of Education (DepEd) Memorandum 023, s. 2020 entitled “Third Set of Policy Directives of the DepEd Task Force COVID-19” and as per instruction of Dra. Abigail P. Baret, City Health Officer II of Science City of Mufi.oz, all School Heads are advised to take precautionary measures identified by the Department of Health (DOH) in the conduct of Division-wide activities which includes but are not limited to:
- checking of symptoms for respiratory illnesses (cough and / or cold)
- checking of body temperature for sign of fever; and
- identifying the travel history of participants for the past two
- All participants to the conduct of the Division Federation Election for SPG and SSG Officers and Advisers and the Career Talk to be held on March 9 and 10, 2020 respectively shall undergo these
- Furthermore, participants’ temperature will be monitored by the Schools Division Nurses using an infrared thermometer before the activity/ program Any participant who will be found out to have a fever shall be treated accordingly upon coordination with DOH personnel.
- For clarification, you may contact the Division Youth Formation Coordinator through firstname.lastname@example.org or at cellphone number 0917 580 7468.
- For information and Compliance