- The Department of Education (DepEd) and the Schools Division Office (SDO) of Science City of Munoz is committed to ensure educational continuity amidst the Education must continue to give hope and stability, contribute to the normalization of activities in the country, facilitate development of our learners and bring normalcy to their lives, but health and safety learners and school personnel are of utmost importance and must be protected at all times.
- After the consultations and internal discussions, DepEd announces that the opening of classes for the School Year 2020-2021 is on October 5,
- School opening will not necessarily mean traditional face-to-face learning in The physical opening of schools will depend on the risk severity grading or classification of a locality, pursuant to guidelines of the Department of Health (DOH), the Inter-Agency Task Force for the management of Emerging Infectious Diseases in the Philippines (IATF) or the Office of the President (OP).
- Division Online Welcome Program via MS Teams Live will be conducted on October 5, 2020 at 8:00 o’ clock in the
- All video materials needed in the said program shall be submitted to Sir Johann
- Tabing, ITO on or before September 4, 2020.
- Participants are the Elementary and Secondary School Heads and the Schools Division Office (SDO)
- For queries, please feel free to contact LEOVAL DG. DELA CRUZ through email@example.com or at cellphone number 09260720265 .
- For guidance and compliance