- This Division of Science City of Munoz, thru the Curriculum Implementation Division (ClD) will conduct a “Reorientation on Various Testing Programs and Dissemination of National Achievement Test (NAT) and Basic Education Exit Assessment (BEEA) Results” on May 29, 2019 eight o’clock in the morning at SDO- SCM Conference
- Objectives of this activity are the following:
- reorient the participants on the target clientele, purpose, design, test administration
procedures and utilization of results of each assessment.
- disseminate the results of NAT and BEEA, S.Y 2017 – 2018
- Participants to this activity are the School Heads of both public and private schools, Principals secondary schools’ department heads, Integrated Schools’ Head Teachers and SHS Subject Group Heads.
- Wide dissemination of this Memorandum is enjoined.
Download Full Text: DM-60-S.-2019