- In view of the reported issues in the initial implementation of the RPMS-PPST last school year, the Schools Division of the Science City of Munoz will conduct a Reorientation on June 18-19 (Batch 1) and June 20-21 (Batch 2) at the SDO Conference
- The participants to this activity are all School Heads, Assistant Principals, Master Teachers and Head Teachers of all public schools in the
- A registration fee of Php 550 per participant shall be collected to defray the expenses for the said activity which include lunch and snacks for two days and training materials. The registration fee, as well as travel expenses of the participants, shall be charged against school MOOE subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Enclosed are the List of Schools per batch and the training matrix. Participants are enjoined to bring hard copies of the RPMS-PPST manuals.
- This also serves as the Travel Authority of the
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this memorandum is enjoined.